My dream Job

 I do not think I have a specifically dream job, but I know that I want to work at a practical kind of job. I would love to work at a laboratory trying to create environment friendly and healthy  food products that are tasty as well.In this matter I think that the right place would be the "NotCo", which produces vegan food and they try their best to make it healthy but their main objective is to create tasty vegan food that simulates the animal products.

For that, as minimum I need to finish the food´s engineering deegre. I saw the other day in "Ucursos" that there was a practice opportunity for "NotCo" so it may be not so difficult to end up working at that company in the future

 Another thing that I would like a lot (but I don´t think it as a real job) is to elaborate my own beer because it would be nice to do beer with the flavor and colour that I want to. I think that I really don´t a deegre for this, in fact I know that there are a lot of courses of 3 weeks length or so to learn how to produce craft beer. so I think that no matter what my job would be, I still would make my own beer, I mean just imagine a hot day; nothing better to refresh yourself than your own cold craft beer, well maybe a pool could work also. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Place I would like to visit