The Best Concert Ever

 Well, I  remember the first time I went to a concert was in 2017 in the "coliseum theather". I have never been into concerts because I think they are kind of a waste of money unless you are a big fan. But this one was very cheap compared to others and besides that, I went to see one of my favorite chilean bands called "Los Tres".

 Since I was young I have always liked all kinds of music, but when I was on school I remember I mostly liked Rock so I used to listen a lot of that. I had a friend that always were saying to everyone to listen more chilean music, that we have great artists and we should support them by listening their music. So in that line I searched for rock artists and I found "Los Tres". From that moment on forward I became a huge fan, I listened to them everyday for a long time. 

One day there was an announcement of  "Los Tres" concert and I inmediately said to a friend. So We went to that concert and it was incredible, the light show and the music were in perfect harmony and you could felt like you were one with the crowd. It was a pretty phychedelic experience and I enjoyed a lot. 






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Place I would like to visit