Place I would like to visit

I would like to visit Italy because I think it has beautiful cities such as Venice and wonderful monuments such as the Coliseum of Roma or the Tower of Pisa. Also, I want to learn more about its culture specially to learn more about its food, I would love to try the original Napolitan pizza and the fresh pasta. Secondly one of the principal things I want to do there is just go walking around all of the cities, I really think that the buildings have an unique and fascinating architecture. I imagine myself walking around until  lunch time and search for the closest local restaurant to eat anything (I think all food there would be tasty) and then keep traveling. I really don´t know if I would like to stay there longer than a vacation time. Eventually if I enjoy a lot my time there, and have a closer look to the ordinary life style of Italian people I could actually be tempted to live in Italy.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog