Things I would change to my study programme.

I think that the study programme of my carreer is pretty good, it has  plenty of practical subjects since the first semester. But the theorical subjects are hard: I think that the firsts semesters are very overwhelming for this reason.
As the majority of the carreers in Chile, the carreer´s specific subjects starts in the third year, and all I want to do is to begin studying those because it seems that they are the most enjoyable subjects and of course they are the main thing for which I´m studying this carreer.
A thing I would definitely change would be the online period caused by the COVID-19.Nobody was prepared for this kind of method of teaching nor leaning. It was really difficult for the teachers and the students to keep a nice rythm of the semester and to do their tasks online. I would have prefered that it never were been that way.
Appart from that, I really like the environment of the university. It may not be the biggest nor the nicest campus but the people there is pretty nice. A thing the campus lacks and I think it needs is a gym to train before or after classes.Well I think that if you really want to train you could always enroll on a sports course, there are many of them on the campus.
Sometimes I think that the clasrooms are not so good as others but they fulfil their job.
In general I like a lot the campus and the university, the good things that it has in it, in a certain way, it makes the bad things seem to be minimal.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Place I would like to visit